Service crash

Spotted something that's not working as you think it should? Post bug reports in here and read about the known issues.
Forum rules
No spamming, flaming, or abuse - play nicely!

Re: Service crash

Postby buhbuhh » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Well I still have not figured out why this is my only machine that has this problem. I found a nice IOS app called "PC Monitor" which allows you to monitor up to 3 Wintel PC's free and has access to services. When the Remote Potato service stops I get an alert and I can restart the service from my iPhone. This is working for me until I can rebuild this box. I am pretty sure that this problem must have been caused by something I installed after RP.
buhbuhh
New Potato

Postby Carlos » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Sorry to hear you're still suffering, but glad to hear that you have found a temporary workaround!

Carlos

FAQ: How to post debug logs | How to clear your browser cache

If you've found Remote Potato useful, please consider buying me a pint. Much appreciated!
Carlos
Head Potato

Postby jgastler » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 am

Did you ever find out what was causing your problem? I am having a similar problem, but I'm using an Android device, no iphone. But, the server will stop even if I type localhost:9080 from any pc on the LAN, so I don't think it has anything to do with the device trying to connect.
jgastler
Raw Potato

Previous

Return to Support - Bugs