Android App UI Preview

Made a theme for Remote Potato, or an App using the API? Post the details here so other users can help test it, or just to show it off in all its glory!
Forum rules
No spamming, flaming or excessive self-promotion - play nicely!

Re: Android App UI Preview

Postby b_u_d » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 am

Would be great to see an Android app for this... hope he decides to carry on with it... I am using a Evo build on my HD2
b_u_d
Raw Potato

Postby BYUSinger84 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Still wondering if this is being developed. I have an HTC Incredible here running 2.2. Thanks.
BYUSinger84
New Potato

Postby Livin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 am

This must be dead... too silent too long. Maybe Carlos will take up the cause ? ;)
Livin
Hot Potato

Postby docprego » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 am

Carlos: any information on the Android app? I'd love to see one exactly like the iOS app. There are TONS of people out there with Android phones now. In fact Android and iOS are neck and neck in market share and Android is predicted to surpass iOS in market share in 2011. We really need an Android app!

Thanks.
docprego
Hot Potato

Postby Carlos » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Hiya

No word on this, so I think we can assume that it's dead. I'll (regrettably) close the thread.

I'm not an Android developer, but as you say the demand is certainly there for this. Perhaps you should open another new thread in this forums to plead your case to developers everywhere! Perhaps call it "WANTED - ANDROID APP DEVELOPER!" or something like that!

Pleased to say that the iOS app is very nearly ready though! Think January in the App Store. I appreciate this is of no consolation to Android owners though!

Carlos

FAQ: How to post debug logs | How to clear your browser cache

If you've found Remote Potato useful, please consider buying me a pint. Much appreciated!
Carlos
Head Potato

Previous

Return to Themes and Apps