Wanted: Remote Potato Android app developer

Made a theme for Remote Potato, or an App using the API? Post the details here so other users can help test it, or just to show it off in all its glory!
Forum rules
No spamming, flaming or excessive self-promotion - play nicely!

Re: Wanted: Remote Potato Android app developer

Postby sterno3 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Hello,

I have been corresponding with Carlos, and we seem to be on agreement on most aspects of the android app. Now all that's left is executing on the vision ;)

Please join me in the new thread to continue the discussion. I will be posting my goals for the project shortly. One thing to note though, is I hope this to be a community driven effort, so feel free to participate in any manner you are suited to.

Thanks,
Mike
Check out my work: Android Development Effort
sterno3
New Potato

Postby piet5211 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Search remote potato on the market for a basic android app that can stream recorded tv.
It is great when you use Remote Media Center for android, see frequently asked questions, any donations would be appreciated.
piet5211
Top Potato

Postby Juan21 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 am

Remote Potato has become a necessity for my HTPC these days. Someone made a similar thread a couple months ago, which convinced me to finally give it a whirl, and I have been plesantly suprised. I don't use it much to stream TV, but the few times I have used it, I have had no complaints. On the other hand, being able to schedule TV recordings while on the go has been a lifesaver!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment", Buddha
Juan21
Raw Potato

Previous

Return to Themes and Apps