[Theme] iPotato! v0.1[e]! [Discontinued]

Made a theme for Remote Potato, or an App using the API? Post the details here so other users can help test it, or just to show it off in all its glory!
Forum rules
No spamming, flaming or excessive self-promotion - play nicely!

Re: [Theme] iPotato! v0.1[e]!

Postby dysphasi » Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey, great work, one question, how can I change the font colour from the dark blue you have at the mo to something easier to read against the grey backround...e.g. White?

I've looked at the 'theming" faq, no joy, I suspect I need to change epg-grid.css but don't know how.

Thanks in advance!
dysphasi
Raw Potato

Postby Kairu » Wed May 05, 2010 11:56 pm

I haven't got around to that myself. :lol: Give this a try. Stick it into the bottom of epg-grid.css if you want to follow the file structure. Hope this helps!
Code: Select all
.epggridcelltext a {
    color:#FFFFFF;
}
Kairu - Code Testing / Forum Moderator
Kairu
Wise Potato

Postby dysphasi » Thu May 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Wow! What a difference that makes, superb! Thank you so much for your efforts...and the quick reply :D

Bit quirky having green/pink backgrounds for the times, but I kinda like it, all grey is too drab white is deffo the best for the main font tho.

Thanks again :D ... now made a little app to launch the remote potato page and popped it in a media categories folder on my iphone...smashing (it's the little things that make me happy!)

ooo last thing, which bit do I now edit to change the blue text at the bottom of the page to white (skip to top | skip to bottom | the page numbers 2,4,6 etc...)?
dysphasi
Raw Potato

Postby Kairu » Thu May 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Easiest way would probably be to change the ".epggridcelltext a" to ".TV.Guide a"
Kairu
Wise Potato

Postby Kairu » Fri May 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Collage is starting back up, so I am going to have less time to work on the theme/webapp. I'm going to have to get my sleeping schedual in check so I'm not running 30 hour days, sleeping for 10. It's just not healthy.

Don't worry, I won't abandon it. :P

If anyone has any quick requests I am sure I could impliment them. But things like forms will take a while longer. At least a week. I just dont have 14 hours a day to work out kinks that only appear on a device I can't properly debug with.

I will change all links to have a default color of white. I won't touch the genre colors since I haven't even looked into how they are implimented. (It might be easy, I don't know. Once I look I might be able to just change them. Any requests?

Anyway. Give me some requests for what you want changed before Sunday and I might be able to do it. If they are little I probably can. If they are large and problomatic like forms I will take longer.

Oh! There might be a problem with confirmations! They may or may not ignore your input. It appears to once again be an issue with the way the iPhone handles JavaScript. I haven't a clue what is wrong, but I will figure it out eventually. Not by Monday though. X.x Sorry! So be careful with the delete and cancel buttons!

PS: Wrote this with my iPhone, so I didn't proofread it. If it is terrible I apologize.
Kairu
Wise Potato

Postby sccrgoalie1 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Any chance you want to post the theme again? The link appears to be broken.
sccrgoalie1
Hot Potato

Postby Kairu » Thu May 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Ah, hadn't realized that the forum migration would break the download link.

Re-upped! ^_^
Kairu
Wise Potato

Postby Carlos » Sat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Kairu wrote:Ah, hadn't realized that the forum migration would break the download link.

Neither had I!

Sorry. :oops:

C

FAQ: How to post debug logs | How to clear your browser cache

If you've found Remote Potato useful, please consider buying me a pint. Much appreciated!
Carlos
Head Potato

Postby Kairu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:32 am

o.0 Who exactly is download it so often? o.0 Should I upload it to Rapidshare so people can download without registering?
Kairu
Wise Potato

Postby jdtaylor » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

for me program search isn't working at all but the listings do seem to be at the moment unlike it use to when it didn't. Also scheduling is working fine it's just the search I'm afraid.
jdtaylor
Hot Potato

PreviousNext

Return to Themes and Apps