Mouse wheel scrolling problem in RC1 - TV Guide

If you're using a tech preview version of Remote Potato then don't post in the regular support forums, as it's not supported in the same way. Instead please check in here for known issues and post your feedback and bug reports. Your comments and feedback are actively encouraged!
Forum rules
No spamming, flaming or excessive self-promotion. Please play nicely!

Mouse wheel scrolling problem in RC1 - TV Guide

Postby GordonMoore » Tue May 17, 2011 5:44 pm

My channel logos do not seem to scroll with the epg when I use the scroll button on my mouse. I use Chrome. if I use the scroll bar everything is fine.

btw I am still getting issues with downloading the epg to my computer. i.e. I get rows with no info. Sometimes they re-appear when I scroll up and down. i also get a pop up apologising that info hasn't been downloaded from the server. I did post about this in an earlier version, but assumed my setup must have been at issue. i have now completely reloaded win 7 32bit and all is fine on the machine, which is almost clean.

Since this may be a local issue to me, should I start a thread somewhere else as I am now determined to get to the bottom of it :)

Gordon

and this app just keeps going from strength to strength - yipee :)
GordonMoore
Hot Potato

Current Known Issues

Postby docprego » Wed May 18, 2011 5:16 am

GordonMoore wrote:My channel logos do not seem to scroll with the epg when I use the scroll button on my mouse. I use Chrome. if I use the scroll bar everything is fine.

btw I am still getting issues with downloading the epg to my computer. i.e. I get rows with no info. Sometimes they re-appear when I scroll up and down. i also get a pop up apologising that info hasn't been downloaded from the server. I did post about this in an earlier version, but assumed my setup must have been at issue. i have now completely reloaded win 7 32bit and all is fine on the machine, which is almost clean.

Since this may be a local issue to me, should I start a thread somewhere else as I am now determined to get to the bottom of it :)

Gordon

and this app just keeps going from strength to strength - yipee :)

I'm having the same problem, the channel logos don't scroll with the EPG listings. This makes it impossible to use the Sliverlight EPG, which has always been one of my favorite parts of the application.
docprego
Hot Potato

Re: Mouse wheel scrolling problem in RC1 - TV Guide

Postby Carlos » Wed May 18, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks for letting me know - this looks like a change from Silverlight 3's Mouse Wheel implementation to Silverlight 4's.

Added to 'known issues' - should get fixed before v1.0

Carlos

FAQ: How to post debug logs | How to clear your browser cache

If you've found Remote Potato useful, please consider buying me a pint. Much appreciated!
Carlos
Head Potato

Postby GordonMoore » Wed May 18, 2011 8:23 am

Hi carlos,

How would you like me to proceed with the second issue I raised?

Gordon
GordonMoore
Hot Potato

Postby Carlos » Wed May 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Please raise a bug report in the standard 'bugs' forum, include as much info as you can (debug logs, error messages, screenshots) and I'll try to take a look.

Carlos

FAQ: How to post debug logs | How to clear your browser cache

If you've found Remote Potato useful, please consider buying me a pint. Much appreciated!
Carlos
Head Potato

Return to Tech Previews - Discussion