Streaming Working - Other Minor Issues

If you're using a tech preview version of Remote Potato then don't post in the regular support forums, as it's not supported in the same way. Instead please check in here for known issues and post your feedback and bug reports. Your comments and feedback are actively encouraged!
Forum rules
No spamming, flaming or excessive self-promotion. Please play nicely!

Streaming Working - Other Minor Issues

Postby Mihachik » Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

With the new Release Candidate I'm happy to say my mp4 videos are now streaming using the SivlerLive option. WMSP still doesn't stream them, but I'm okay with that.

Two minor issues, at least on my system:
1) In the tv guide, the programs scroll seperately from the tv channels when using the mouse wheel. Works fine with the arrow button.
2) When I record a show using the silverlight skin, clicking record produces the result "Recording Request Succeeded" along with the next line still saying "This show is not set to record".

Thanks for the update!
Mihachik
New Potato

Re: Streaming Working - Other Minor Issues

Postby Carlos » Wed May 18, 2011 8:16 am

Mihachik wrote:With the new Release Candidate I'm happy to say my mp4 videos are now streaming using the SivlerLive option. WMSP still doesn't stream them, but I'm okay with that.

Two minor issues, at least on my system:
1) In the tv guide, the programs scroll seperately from the tv channels when using the mouse wheel. Works fine with the arrow button.

Pleased that it's working for you now.

Yes, this is now confirmed as a bug in RC1.

Mihachik wrote:2) When I record a show using the silverlight skin, clicking record produces the result "Recording Request Succeeded" along with the next line still saying "This show is not set to record".

Thanks for letting me know.

FAQ: How to post debug logs | How to clear your browser cache

If you've found Remote Potato useful, please consider buying me a pint. Much appreciated!
Carlos
Head Potato

Return to Tech Previews - Discussion